Everything that I will ever say here is the absolute..."skinny naked
truth"... and that is no shit...I even post "skinny".
Don't get me wrong, I love clothes...I just don't like to be bothered in the
privacy and company of just myself, my calico cat, and those who reside in the
ether. Who would really give a fuck, oh I forgot about Big Brother...always on
the prowl and watching...I say anyone working for Big Brother ought to GET A
LIFE. What a disgusting way to make a living...peeping toms...all of them. No fucking
pride... Damn... They are taking voyeurism to a higher moral ground, indeed.
Also, where I live is so perfectly and comfortably warm, the average
daily temperature is 83 degrees ...clothes are only necessary when I
go outside, and that is the way I like it. If my front door is closed you
can be assured that my skin is breathing...all over, and is Big Brother really
watching.
I have read "1984" three times and saw the movie (I have
always had a thing for Richard Burton) may he rest in peace. I am way over
Richard, though by now...thank god. I really don't know what it was I ever saw
in him...he was Welsh, a womanizer, what can I say...and I was soooooooooooo
much younger then, actually just a dumb cunt. Ha...didn't see that one coming
...did ya'? Neither did I...but this is the "Skinny on Truth".
Anyway from what I understand...all screens are turned on even when off...
and viewing our inner sanctums. That means Big Brother and all the little
brothers and sisters are watching us do exactly whatever it is we do in
private. God, I cannot think of a grosser job. No envy here, folks. I
only pity those who have such low self-esteem that they cannot create a better
life's purpose for themselves than to spy on their neighbors. I would not want
to waste my time...there are a million better things to do. We are all
innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. They need to stop
worrying about us and tend to their own business, and that my friend is
something to really worry about...their business. The trouble with us is we are
so busy being obedient little slaves, that we just let them do as they please,
and please, and please...and now look at where we are, trying to figure out the
“Skinny on Truth”.
And that’s the truth… naked and in my rocking
chair...
No comments:
Post a Comment